The Stonewall Democrats of Austin will hold their monthly meeting on Wednesday, September 9th at Cafe Express (3418 N. Lamar Blvd). The meeting will begin at 6:30 pm.The proposed agenda is below.
1. Discussion of Executive Committee meeting at Lake LBJ.
2. Discussion and possible vote on Climate Change Resolution sponsored by the Texas Drought Project.
Statement - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymItdi3JMBAeUZseTl1UHYwTUU/view
Resolution - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymItdi3JMBAZXJJalBMQnNjV1E/view
3. Courtesy visit by attorney Olivia Ruiz (part-time Municipal Court Judge seeking full-time appointment to this position by the Austin City Council).
4. Visit and briefing by Tyler Buckingham representing New Courts for Families, the bond campaign to build a new Civil and Family Courthouse for Travis County. More here: www.newcourtsforfamilies.com
5. Report on the Glen Maxey Roast/Chris Riley Fundraiser.
6. Report on Pride Parade & Festival.
Hot News >